Wednesday 17 June 2009

Art journal - playing dirty

Playing dirty - ewian

I got this mail where the subject was "Monika and Cindy, Playing dirty" Silly me thinking it was something related to children's play. This mail was the start of a long row of spam. For years my mail address have been flying under the spam radar. I realise I have been lucky. There is now more than 200 mail a day that is marked with spam, sadly some mail that is not spam also comes in my spam folder so I have to go through the spam folder to check that it is correct. No, I don't open the mails I just skim the headlines and the sender.

I have started the new job and guess what they are playing dirty there... Or at least they play in the dirt, it has been raining for a couple of days an the children are loving the puddles. They make beautiful mud-cakes.

Medium used: watercolour pencil, watersoluble wax pastel and permanent marker.

3 comments:

owenswain said...

I use google mail (gmail) and find that it has an excellent spam filtration system. The odd message that is not spam slips by but seldom does spam slip through to my inbox.

Artsnark said...

I will admit your title & image caught my eye ;D

Brenda said...

Great sketch. I hope you are liking your new job. Kids love puddles and mud, well anything that is ooey and gooey gets their attention!