Thursday 18 June 2009

Your comments feed my blog

Feed my blog1 - ewian

I have started to enjoy the blogging. I was very unsure starting out, would I find things to share? What should I share? Would I be able to keep it up? Would my English vocabulary keep up? How much time would it consume? I still have a lot of questions like do I share unfinished project? I do a lot of creative work but for the most part I only share sketches/paintings/illustration. Can I find good ways to share other things? How can I include other blogs and bloggers?

Feed my blog2 - ewian

I see that when I get feedback on things I share it encourage me and it gives me desire to share and blog more. I would like to say a big thank you to all that gives feed back! Thanks for feeding my blog!

Feed my blog3 - ewian

My illustration is dedicated to you! If you look closely on the fish you can see that it is made of words it is "hi" in different kind of languishes.

Medium used: ink, pencil, watercolour pencil, ink pencil, watersoluble wax pastel and permanent marker.

14 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

I don't think I've ever visited your blog before, but your cat and fish caught my eye on EDM Flickr... and I had to come see the rest.... Very nice blog you have... I envy your job close to home and working with children... what a GREAT job.

Brenda said...

Love the cat looking into the fish bowl and the fish with the words on his tail - great. Your English is fantastic too by the way!

Artsnark said...

How fun! Always a pleasure to visit with you, Ewian. Great extra touch on the tail!

Thinking about today IF prompt "drifiting"- it's a good 1 today....

Artsnark said...

oops meant drifting

BJ said...

Nice blog! Thanks for your pictures.

Timaree said...

You are doing a much better job than I am at keeping a blog going! It's fun to see all the pictures you are drawing and painting.

Anonymous said...

yeah. cognitively :)

Anonymous said...

Its my pleasure to declare you that I love your work. You are doing a great job. Keep up the work.And yes i have book mark your site ewian.blogspot.com .

Anonymous said...

You ought to actually take into consideration engaged on developing this blog into a serious authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp handle of the matters everyone seems to be looking for on this web site anyhow and you can definitely even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I would explore following recent matters and raising the quantity of write ups you put up and I assure you’d start seeing some superb focused visitors within the close to future. Just a thought, good luck in no matter you do!

Anonymous said...

I like it very much!

Anonymous said...

Nice and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is

Anonymous said...

I just added this blog to my google reader, great stuff. Can not get enough!

Anonymous said...

Je voudrais être en mesure de marquer des blogs que j'aime et de les afficher sur mon site web. Toutes les suggestions sur la meilleure route à prendre à ce sujet. Toute entrée serait utile ..