Tuesday 19 May 2009

EDM # 11draw your sunglasses

EDM#11 sunglasses - ewian

The EDM challenge number 11 was "Draw your glasses or sunglasses". I chose the sunglasses, mostly because I don't wear other types of glasses, yet... I guess that will come with age. The glasses lay on my drawing table, and the light fell in on them on an odd way. I think I need some new sunglasses these are not good to wear any more, the glass is OK not to much scratches but everything else is bend and crooked.

Medium used: 2B pencil, watercolour pencil and permanent marker.

4 comments:

Artsnark said...

great drawing - I love the wood grain too!

Brenda said...

Your EDM challenges are great. The sunglasses look very effective especially drawing them against the background.

Timaree said...

I think you did a great job on the glasses and on the wood. Not only that but you are getting a lot more drawing done than I am!

Timaree said...

I used one of the heart beads I won in your St. Lucia giveaway on my February bead journal page. If you'd like to see what I did with it you can see it here.