Tuesday 3 February 2009

Little green art journal

My little green art journal is complete, and I made a video showing the entry's.





I recommend that you see it in a better resolution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8YOSmdVG4&fmt=18

The mediums I have played with in this journal has a wide variety. Not all of the structure is showing and the pencil marks are pale, but how cares, the original is good.

I have blogged about some of the entry's here on this blog

Butterfly dress

First snow

Tin

Balloon

Lovely Blog Award

Jewellery

The jornal was part of the art journal test I did a while back you can read more about it her http://ewian.blogspot.com/2008/12/dream-journal.html

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I enjoyed the video of your little green journal. Your pages are very creative and fun! I think my favorite one was the hares in the snow. Using the iridescent medium was genius!

Anonymous said...

Hi...loved the feel of the video about your journal...I like the elephant and the girl...so soft with feelings ..Loz