Monday 9 February 2009

IF - time


Time! It is something I wish I had more of.... not really but I wish I could spend more of my time doing what I really want. Being with family and friends and making art and crafts! Now a days I feels like I am hurrying along to somewhere else all the time. The feeling that you work against time is not what you want to do the rest of your life, it is only OK for a short period of time.

The illo is inspired of a book I read as a child, about Jason and his mother. Camilla Mickwitz is the author. The mother has so little time that she spends part of her holiday cleaning windows because in her everyday life she can not find the time. When Jason and his mother are going somewhere Jason is always hanging in mid air behind his mother...

Medium used: pencil, watercolour pencil and permanent marker.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wonderful illustration, love it.

Artsnark said...

Hi Ewian. Thanks for popping by. How have you been?
Great image! I meant to do the IF but TIME is something I ran out of :(

Anonymous said...

Really dream-like, great idea!