Friday 24 October 2008

EDM # 5 - my bed


This is my bed. In the picture I wrote the the name on the objects, bed, sheet, mattress, pillow, bedspread, duvet. If you don't recognise the words it because they are in Norwegian and my writing is done in a hurry. Played around with some permanent markers. Some was permanent and some bleed. I used pilot, super color marker, Eberhard Faber decoro lackmarker, Uni Posca bullet tip and Uni Poscaround tip. There was a light wash over with the watercolours.



Medium used: Watercolour and permanent marker.

3 comments:

Quilt knit said...

Ok! Give! I want to know the word. To obtain this knowledge I will find a website and learn a Norwegian word a day! Wonderful Bed and Blankets.

Sherrie Roberts

Timaree said...

Writing the words on your picture added to the composition in a very nice way. Good job.

EWian said...

Well my bed is not the most decorative place or the style I usually illustrate in, so I added the words to make it different.
The words are as forllowing
bed=seng, sheet=laken, mattress=madrass, pillow=pute, bedspread=(senge)overkast, duvet=dyne