Saturday 5 December 2009

No Christmas postcards

No postcards - EWian
My workspace

I have this large green book that help me organize Christmas. I write who gets postcards, flowers and presents and what the present is. I also write down the menu for the holly days and other things that I need to remember from year to year. I started this year list over presents, postcards and flowers, when I realised I have no postcards. I have not made anyone this fall or ordered prints...

This means I need to buy store made cards or not send... Or maybe I'll just have to make some and people will get them as January cards...

I started making one card that I can send of to print, just have to find a place that can print them...

3 comments:

Sueann said...

www.zazzle.com can print them. Also Vistaprint. Both have pretty good prices.
Good idea to keep a record..I think I should do that.
Hugs
SueAnn

EWian said...

Thanks for the tip SueAnn, I'll go find a place and order up some romjul (days between Christmas and New Year's Eve) / New years/ January cards...

milkcan said...

What a beautiful little painting! I love it!