Tuesday 30 December 2008

Art journal - ice skating

iceskating1ewian

Ice skating, it has been many yeas since I last ice skated. I think about 15 years... Not that I suddenly started doing it again, but the roads has been slippery. First a lot of snow, then rain and then frost. It all made it in to wonderful ice skating and chair sledge days.

Medium used: permanent marker, watersoluble wax pastel, acrylic, masking fluid and watercolour. The entry is made in the brown leather journal from Rhonda Miller.

--
Stacey I'll pick up the "Lovely Blog Award" just give me a little more time to get the picture I am making to go along all done.

3 comments:

Artsnark said...

No hurries or worries :D

Your lovely skater caught my eye! I also haven't been (in over 20 years) but still miss it every winter. I just love her outfit too!

Brenda said...

Your ice skating picture is wonderful. Thanks for your beautiful comments on my blog too - worth waiting for!

Timaree said...

Great picture. It looks cold and sounds like you are having some wild weather to deal with. Enjoyed reading about your journals also. You have put a lot of work into trying them out and recording about them. I think I will have a look at Cheap Joe's and the Kilamanjaro journal there.