Wednesday 9 February 2011

W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday

WIP Wednesday 090211

There is quit a bit of creative things going on in my life, and I realise I don't share it enough with my blog readers. So I got the idea from Jennifer at http://www.blueskysunburn.com to make a W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday. This way you get a glimpse of some of my life and maybe I will get some more blogging done too.

This Wednesday I am working on a custom Easter egg. The background colours are laid down, Now the detail work starts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Williams said...

Glad to hear my posts inspired you to start your own WIP's. Look forward to seeing your work!

Sueann said...

This is a great idea!! I love WIP posts!!
Hugs
SueAnn