Thursday 27 January 2011

Waltzing Matilda - video


Here is the video to go along with the "Waltzing matilda".

I am so exited to see how the book evolves and what it will bring along on it's journey. To see how the rest of the book will develop and how people and the art will interact on the pages.

I change the paper in the book to watercolour paper. I think it can handle a bit more beating and I like the feel of the texture.

Medium used: permanent marker, watersoluble wax pastel, watercolour, pencil, eraser, acrylic paint, paper, embossing fluid, mica laced pigment , watercolour pencil and glue.

To follow the books journey you can go here http://moleskinex3.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sueann said...

Wonderful! What a joy to listen too and to see!! Thanks for sharing! I loved it!
Hugs
SueAnn